- FLIGHT MANAGEMENT – set rules and alerts to identify critical flights, classify criticality based on conditions, obtain information critical flight, conduct what-if analysis and make adjustments, and send adjustments in real time to reservation system.
- CAPACITY FORECASTING - determine available cargo space for future flight departures in terms of weight, volume and containers considering payload and boarding priority in terms of passengers, bags, mail, etc...
- SHOW-UP RATE FORECASTING - predict flight leg-level booking behavior in terms of no-shows, cancellations, and over/under tendering.
- OVERBOOKING - determine the amount of additional capacity to be made available for booking, to offset the impact of no-shows, cancellations, and over/under-tendering. Overbooking levels can be optimally calculated to reduce total costs of offloads and spoilage or to meet a specified service level or a combination of the above
- ALLOTMENT MANAGEMENT - determine the mix between permanent bookings and free sale as well as the allocations among various stations and customers. This takes into account freesale demand, allotment requests, routes and costs and some business rules for allocation
- DEMAND FORECASTING - project demand at a DFU (demand forecasting unit) level. DFU can be defined at various levels such as leg/segment/market, customer, product, and rate density class
- BID PRICING - determine minimum acceptable price (‘bid price’) for a shipment considering network demand, routes and costs, and capacity.
- DASHBOARD AND REPORTING – reports on flights, customers, stations, etc in terms of usage, load factor, revenue, etc.
- ROUTER - generate operationally feasible routes to satisfy demand considering shipment, aircraft, and network characteristics
- BOOKING EVALUATION – ability to evaluate a booking request considering rates, routes, and bid prices.
- Automatically process key revenue management modules at night for up-to-date flight capacities, overbooking levels, demand forecasts, allocations and bid prices.
- Interactively run revenue management modules and options to review and modify model outputs as well as change model inputs.
- Ability to create weekly, monthly and yearly management reports on service failures, load factors, and revenues.
- Pro-actively manage flights by alerting users when certain conditions are met or not met in terms of potential service failures or revenue opportunities.
- Manage flights in a simple and more efficient way with user-friendly interactive screens.