In today's competitive Travel Transportation Logistics and Hospitality industry, cutting costs and increasing efficiencies are not enough. You need IT solutions that allow you to react immediately to changing market opportunities and challenges; and solutions that empower you to communicate to every touch-point in your Airline operations.
Travel companies across the globe are in need of architecture that is scalable and extensible that can support their business 24X7 reducing the risks and development cycles.
Through our consulting practice, RTS helps companies better align their IT strategy and initiatives to their business goals . We take responsibility for implementing these strategies, delivering superior results With our deep travel transportation industry and technology expertise, and a fully integrated end-to-end managed services offering, we enable companies to improve their service quality and service levels for business users and customers.
We also help the clients establish an enterprise IT strategy to achieve their business goals. Our teams apply years of experience designing IT solutions in the TTL Domain to your business, including significant package implementation experience with ERP, CRM, Application & Product development, Maintenance & Support, Consulting and Outsourcing.
- Domain Expertise, Knowledgeable practices and proven methodology.
- Reduction in IT operation expenses by up to 40%.
- Improved ROI on IT capital expenses.
- Highly skilled technical and functional experts with decades of travel transportation experience.
- A Global partner with LOCAL resources.
- Onsite—Offsite—Nearshore—Offshore : Global Service Model that "DELIVERS"….
- Dedicated Development Centers specific to ongoing client needs.
- Ability to integrate IT, BPO and infrastructure services to create fully innovative solutions.
- Proven successful track record with 100% Client Satisfaction.
- Risk Sharing — An Exceptional Value .
- Productivity improvements up to 30% year–over—year.
- Matured transitions methodology ensuring minimum impact to business users.
- Niche and next-generation technologies that offer cloud computing and virtualizations.
- Metrics driven shared services model that translates ongoing operations at a reduced cost.