RTS® CargoProfitOpt is a full-fledged cargo revenue management and capacity optimization solution that enables airlines to maximize network level profitability RTS® CargoProfitOpt will enable airlines to realize incremental revenue benefits of up to 10%.
In addition to the financial benefits, airlines will realize additional benefits such as :
- increase in productivity,
- up-to-date availability of data,
- consistency in decision making, and
- improved response time.
RTS® CargoProfitOpt can assist airlines to accurately plan the flights capacities to be offered for sale and control access to flight capacities:
RTS®CargoProfitOpt software will assist airlines with the following:
- Forecast capacities available for cargo considering payload and board priority of other components such as passengers, bags, and mail
- Determine overbooking level or capacities available for sale considering cancellation, no show, and over/under-tendering of cargo by customers
- Forecast demand and optimally allocate capacity between allotments and freesale as well determine the allocations to various allotments – customer, station, product, and interline
- Support dynamic pricing considering demand, flight capacities, routes, and costs to maximize network profitability
- Generate routes considering feasibility restrictions based on connect times, products, embargoes, etc.
A revenue management system can increase revenue by up to 10% by selling inventory to the
- right customers, products, and markets.
In addition to tangible benefits, there are several intangible benefits an airline can realize from implementing a revenue management system:
- Increased productivity
- Consistency in decision making
- Faster response time for booking request processing
- Up-to-date availability of key data
- Identification of critical flights to focus on